SAGE effectuera la migration de ses périodiques vers sa nouvelle plateforme en décembre.
- « Our estimated ‘go live’ date is December 2016.
- Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to many different topics, including:
- Our migration ‘go live’ plan which will include a period of free access to allow Account Administrators time to review account details.
- New URLs for the platform, including all journal homepages, and use of permanent redirect URLs to ensure continued access to all content on the new site.
- New usage report features including timelier availability (at the beginning of each month) and the ability to receive alerts when new usage data is available.
- IP management efforts for improved usage reporting accuracy.
- SAGE will be scheduling a series of webinars, hosted by our Library Relations team, prior to and during the migration. Further webinar details will be sent out in the coming weeks. »
|Learn more about the migration >>|
Bonne journée !