Au début de 2017, SAGE migrera sur Atypon. Voici plus d’informations.
« Important updates for the upcoming
SAGE Journals platform migration
Dear Valued Customer,
This is a reminder that SAGE Journals is moving to Atypon’s Literatum online publishing platform. Visit the information page to learn more!
Key details you need to know:
- Our estimated ‘go live’ date is planned for early 2017.
- URLs for our platform, including all journal homepages, will be changing. Permanent redirect URLs will be in place to ensure smooth access to all content on the new site.
- Exciting new usage report features will be available including timelier availability (at the beginning of each month) and the ability to receive alerts when new usage data is available.
- Account Administrators for SAGE Journals subscriptions will be provided with a detailed checklist in advance of the platform migration to ensure a seamless transition. Separate messaging is being sent to your SAGE Journals Account Administrator.
- SAGE will be scheduling a series of webinars, hosted by our Library Relations team, prior to and during the migration. Further webinar details will be sent out in the coming months.
- By now you may have seen the recent press release announcing Wiley’s acquisition of Atypon. Our migration work continues uninterrupted.
At this point, no action is required on your part, but we will continue to keep you updated throughout the transition If you have any specific questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. »
Nous espérons qu’il y aura des indicateurs de texte intégral !