Les produits ProQuest ne seront pas disponibles le samedi et le dimanche 20 et 21 août prochain.
« Over the weekend of Saturday-Sunday, 20 -21 Aug. 2016, a ProQuest product maintenance window will launch worldwide to upgrade infrastructure, enhance security, and maintain reliability of your products.
During this 8-hour window, some ProQuest products will be unavailable. While the date and time were chosen to minimize the impact on our customers, we realize that some users may be affected, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
- United States (EDT): Saturday, 20 Aug., 10:00 p.m. through Sunday, 21 Aug., 6:00 a.m.
- United Kingdom (BST): Sunday, 21 Aug., 3:00 a.m. through Sunday, 21 Aug., 11:00 p.m.
- Australia (AEST): Sunday, 21 Aug., 12:00 p.m.
through Sunday, 21 Aug., 8:00 p.m.
- Tokyo (JST): Sunday, 21 Aug., 11:00 a.m. through Sunday, 21 Aug., 7:00 p.m.
- China (CST): Sunday, 21 Aug., 10:00 a.m. through Sunday, 21 Aug., 6:00 p.m.
During the window, web-based customer access will be redirected to a webpage stating the planned maintenance times.
The following products will be temporarily offline:
- ProQuest platform (search.proquest.com)
- ProQuest Congressional (congressional.proquest.com)
- ProQuest Dialog (dialog.proquest.com)
- Chadwyck-Healey US databases
- eLibrary (all editions)
- ProQuest Digital Microfilm
- ProQuest Obituaries
- ProQuest Research Companion
- SIRS (all editions)
- Sanborn maps
- Dissertation publishing
- ProQuest/UMI ETD Administrator
Reference management/Research support tools
- COS Funding Opportunities
- COS Scholar Universe
- Papers Invited
Bibliographic and catalog enrichment resources
- Books in Print®
- LibraryThing for Libraries™
- Resources for College Libraries
- ProQuest Syndetic Solutions
Ex-Libris – Workflow Solutions
- Intota Assessment
Thank you for your patience as we enhance and improve ProQuest products and services. We encourage you to visit the Support Center to stay informed about this scheduled downtime. »
Bonne journée !