Dear IEEE Xplore Subscriber,
The latest release of IEEE Xplore went live effective 19 April 2016. This release includes the introduction of IEEE Standards in HTML format, as well as in the current PDF format.
With this dynamic new design, users are able to:
- scan and interpret standards documents more easily
- navigate between sections with an interactive table of contents and intuitive floating navigation
- quickly search within a standard
- access via mobile device with a modern mobile-friendly design
- easily explore text, figures, equations, and multimedia files
- review the evolution of a standard with a timeline of prior versions
The IEEE Xplore digital library is the exclusive source of IEEE standards in this exciting new format. IEEE currently has more than 2 million HTML versions of documents available in IEEE Xplore, providing a richer and more interactive research experience.
We hope you enjoy this new feature and thank you for being an IEEE Xplore subscriber!
The IEEE Xplore Team