Following the acquisition of Metapress last year, Inderscience content will be moving to Atypon before the end of April 2015.
We have set up a dedicated web page to keep you informed of developments and to answer some of the questions you may have.
Some top level information that we can give you now :
- All IP details and institutional library administrator account usernames will be transferred to the new system
- We will contact all registered users with instructions for their first log in to the new service when it launches, using the email address we have registered for them.
- Historical usage statistics will not be migrated, but will be available for download from Metapress for a short while after the launch of the new site. We would recommend that libraries download and store them locally soon after launch if they wish to have them for future reference.
- Redirects will be in place from the Metapress to the new site.
- Access through WAYFless URLs (e.g. Shibboleth) will not be automatically in place for the new site. We recommend that libraries temporarily ensure they are also authenticating by IP address from the end of March (if they aren’t already), until the new platform is launched. Then, after launch, libraries will be able to change the way that they link to the new site without losing access in the interim.
We will keep our webpage updated with information and instructions. »
Bonne journée !