« Exciting news—the URLs for audio, video, and select text resources from Alexander Street will be redirecting to the new interface starting August 14. You are receiving this message because your institution has access to one or more of the collections on this list.
By now, you’ve been able to view your resources on our new interface for some time, and we hope have enjoyed the experience of better search results, an improved media player, translation and exportation tools, and more.
After this redirect, all permanent URLs that currently point to the old interface—including bookmarks, clips, and playlists—will automatically point users to the same content on the new platform.
Your MARC records and discovery services already guide users to the new interface, so this is the next step—and we’ve heard from many of you that you’re ready!
No action is needed on your part. If you’ve placed links in LibGuides or other resources, or members of your faculty have embedded links in their LMS or syllabi, the links will all redirect to the new interface. All embedded code will continue to function as usual.
What can you do to learn more?
- Read our FAQ for more information.
- Refresh yourself on the features of the new interface by watching our video tutorials.
- As a reminder, detailed usage stats are available for the new interface here. If you need a stats account set up, please email email@example.com.
- Customized training for staff and faculty is available—please contact your account manager to discuss your needs.
- Still have questions? We love to hear from you! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. »
Bonne journée !