Le téléchargement des livres électroniques est maintenant possible sur la plateforme de Ebrary. L’usager doit se créer un compte et installer Adobe Digital Editions :
« We’re pleased to announce that it is now possible for your patrons to download titles in Canadian Electronic Library collections to their portable devices, including the iPad, iPhone, Kindle, Kobo, Nook, and Sony Reader.
This feature is being enabled in the ebrary platform for all channels, including those carrying Canadian Electronic Library collections.
Over the next few weeks, you will find that your CEL interface will include this option. There is no additional charge.
Here’s a snapshot of how it works:
1. The user/patron must have an ebrary Bookshelf Account to access downloads. Those without accounts may easily set them up on the “Sign in” page.
2. To transfer a downloaded file to a portable device, the user/patron must have installed Adobe Digital Editions (free software) for viewing and managing ebooks.
- Sign in to your Bookshelf account
- Click the “Download” button on a selected title (either in Search or Quickview tab.)
- This will present a “Download Options” dialog box giving choices for either PDF image printing or downloading entire documents.
- Selecting “Download” will trigger an Adobe Content Server message.
- Once the file is downloaded it will open in Adobe Digital Editions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
There is no charge to library customers for this feature.
The number of downloads permitted for a given title is determined by the user license held by your library. This applies on a title-by-title basis. »
Voici un FAQ provenant d’Ebrary avec des captures d’écran.
Bonne journée !